Wednesday, May 17, 2006

At last

First of all, I am trying desperately to figure out how to make paragraphs on this site. So far, no luck. Anyhow, I just want to drop in my 2 cents about self striping yarn, you know, the stuff that makes cute little stripes and checks. I really hate the stuff. I made 2 pair of socks a few years ago, and hated every minute of them. I hoped that I would recover and learn to love the yarn again, but it hasn't happened and I'm sick of waiting. So I went a bought some Koigu and cast on for Unst socks from Knitting on the Road. I was inspired by the arrival of my wonderful ESK from Cassie a few weeks ago (it has been stocked and made ready for any sock emergency which may arise, now that I'm motivated to make socks again). (By the way, the workmanship on this is excellent and I highly recommend getting one for your own sock-y selves.) I will post a photo when I have more than 12 rounds done.

No comments: