Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Actual knitting


Well, OK, I finished the Snowdrop, but that was such an old project! I have started a new pattern, Loksins socks, by Cassie at http://cassiana.typepad.com/too_much_wool/ and I tell ya, this is a pleasure to knit. I have been having some issues with numbness in my right arm (I think tied to the severed flexor tendon), which is aggravated by using these small needles, but if I take lots of breaks to rest my hand and arm, I am able to make some progress. It is very nice, no? I'm sort of glad it's slow going since I won't have to take any extra projects with me on the plane.

See you next week! Maybe I'll have a whole sock done by then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see another one - and yours looks absolutely fantastic. I'm especially glad to hear that it's an enjoyable knit. I'd be knitting my second pair now if it weren't for the ... other patterns I'm working on writing up. ;-)

curegirl0421 said...

Very pretty!! I wish I could knit socks, but I'm too impatient.

margene said...

Nice!! It is a fun sock to knit...I like it in your colorway, too.