I finished the body of the sweater I cobbled together from a few patterns. I bought a ton and a half of Cascade 220 a few months ago to make Jardin Anglais that was in knitty.com. I decided that the sweater was just too much, but I still loved the color combinations. So I started a Knitting Pure & Simple top down cardigan, with a few changes, added colored vertical stripes at the waistline (seen somewhere a long time ago), and finished at the bottom edge. I was working on a circ that was a bit small so I could never really tell how it would fit. Tonight I got to slip it on, without the sleeves, and it's just a perfect fit. I would take a picture but I'm too tired from casting off about 50,000 stitches in seed stitch. OK, maybe I exaggerate just a little. I'll start a sleeve tomorrow. I have a little time before I have to start thinking of how to incorporate the colors into the sleeves. Now, good night!